Electric Jungle Click & Collect
What do i need to know before choosing the Click & Collect option?
1: When placing a Click & Collect order, you will receive a primary confirmation email with details of your order and payment confirmation.
2: You must wait until you receive a secondary email to confirm you can pick up your order.
- (This ‘Ready to collect’ email is usually sent within 1-2 hours of purchase, but please allow up to 24 hours)
- If you are worried you haven’t received your notification and would like to check the status of your order at any time, Please call 01773 438 377 and have your Order Number to hand for a support team representative to look into your order status.
3: When picking up your order, you will be asked to present a valid ID that matches your order details, and your email confirmation with your Order Number.
- If you do not have both your ID and your email confirmation for our shop staff to view you will not be able to collect the purchase.
Where can i Click & Collect?
- Electric Jungle Bulwell Hall
- Long Eaton
- Nottingham Parliament St.
How long will you hold my Click & Collect Order in-store?
We like to keep all of our Click & Collect locations as stocked up as possible, however, on occassion we do run out of certain colours in a particular location.
Electric Jungle guarantee to hold your order in-store for up to 48 hours from your ‘Ready for collection’ email notification.
If you experience any difficulties and know you won’t be able to collect your order in this time, Please call our support team to notify us so we can help you make other arrangements.